I remember when I was still living with my mom, palaging merong mga naka ready na spreads sa ref namin para pag nagutom, me madudukot! Isa sa mga favorite ko yung chicken spread na binabaon ko din sa school. It actually takes a lot of time kasi niluluto pa yung chicken breast and then shred pa ito. Buti na lang there’s Argentina Corned Chicken na ngayon. It is made from 100% chicken breast and it is ready-to-use and very flavorful. No need na to boil and shred chicken, kasi ready na ready na ito agad na isahog. It totally lessened the time we spend for food prep.
I thought of tweaking it a bit but giving it more flavor, sharing with you my Chicken Caesar Sandwich recipe!
1 150g Argentina Corned Chicken
1 cup creamy Caesar dressing ( I used Clara Ole Dip n’ Dressing)
1 cup Parmesan cheese, split in half
1/4 cup fresh parsley, washed and finaly chopped
A pinch of red pepper flakes, ground black pepper and salt
Romain lettuce leaves, washed and patted dry
Burger Bun or any bread available
1. Put a can of Argentina Corned Chicken in a bowl.
2. Add Caesar dressing, half of the Parmesan cheese, parsley, pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
3. Stir everything to evenly combine and cook for 30 minutes. Stir at least twice.
4. Cut your bun in half, and top it with lettuce.
5. Spread your Caesar Chicken spread evenly and sprinkle some more cheese before topping it up with the top buns.
Annnnd serve! That’s how easy it is! Easy merienda that your family will enjoy! Can you share some easy to cook recipes that you use with Argentina Corned Chicken that I can cook for my family?