Last February, McDonald’s launched their Happy Meal Readers Program were in Happy Meals Fans aka the kids can choose whether they will add a toy or a book to their Happy Meal.

DSCF4486

TOP: Book 1 and 2 | BOTTOM: Book 3 and 4

If you remember it, the Books 1 and 2 of the Twintop Trees Adventures series, made especially for McDonald’s Happy Meal Readers by Cressida Cowell was made available during that time. But because of the hiatus on our economy since the Corona Virus pandemic started, McDonald’s put on hold some of their menu including orders of Happy Meals. But now, it is back with the series, Books 3 and 4.

But of course, the toys are also back, 10 toys coming from the Dreamworks film, Trolls Worldtour are here for you to get to know and enjoy. Poppy, Branch and everyone else will definitely give you that feeling you can’t stooooooop!
DSCF4495

Best news ever —- you can even buy an extra piece (or even the whole collection) for P35 each, when you buy a Happy Meal. That’s the whole collection down below, you get to meet the whole Trolls World Tour bunch ASAP!
DSCF4490

Sooo get it now at McDonald’s by ordering via the McDelivery App! Yep, we can’t go out right?

Watch our unboxing of the toys here:

This entry was posted in Toys and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to McDonald’s Happy Meal is Back with Happy Meal Readers Books and Trolls World Tour Toys

1. Aww ang cute! Napanood na namin ng toddler ko yung movie itself kasi hehe kaya relate sa characters.
    Btw its @mama.mommypen sa IG. New follower mo momshie ^_^

2. Kids would rejoice with these iconic Mcdo stuffs they would be able to choose and enjoy. I recall during my elementary years back in the 90s where I was an avid collector of these toys – one of my favorite is the assembled rocket with 4 of the main Mcdonalds characters, and also the Hercules cartoon character line up! MIssing those days. They made a good move in promoting reading habits,

3. Now that I have money, I want to buy myself a happy meal. Haha I always think that kids deserve simple joys like this especially if it is not that super expensive.

4. The Mcdonalds happy meal here in Cali is different from what they offer there in the Philippines. I think the happy meals there have more kids stuff and toys to enjoy. I used to collect happy meals when I was a kid and I’m surprised that they still have it until now.

5. KJ Dadero says:

I used to love McDonald’s Happy Meal toys, but now I love them more because they’re having books. Both the English (and therefore Reading) teacher me and the kid in me are so happy about this!

6. Naku matutuwa ang mga pamangkin ko nito. Always kong naririnig sa kanila sa mga parents nila na humihingi ng pasalubong. Isa na rito yung Mcdo Happy Meal.

7. siliitatsipayat says:

I’ve always been a fan of Happy Meal ever since I was young! I love that thet incorporate books on their Happy Meal kasi it will entice more kids to read and learn. Sana mas mapadalas at mas dumami pa yung books na ioffer nila sa Happy Meal

8. paolo says:

These troll dolls used to be so popular when i was a kid. I remember when we were kids, me and my cousins would collect them.

9. I remember that campaign! As a reader, I love it. But also, Troll toys are cute too. haha

10. Ann says:

My son used to love also happy meals because of the toys included. The happiness of our kids when they get those toys! Coco here is so pro with the trolls unboxing, galing, galing ng baby ba!

Omgosh trolls bring back so much childhood memories! I like playing with them – kunwari friends ng barbie ko hahah! Ang sarap maging bata nalang ulit 😍😅

12. Janella Herrera says:

We have a troll collection back in the late 90’s, it looks creepy but it reminds everyone here how we started our Mcdonald’s toy collection.

13. We can buy an extra piece for only 35, Super daming trolls na nun and ang mura pa. Unfortunately, here in our province, unreachable sa McDo, I missed the city.

14. blair villanueva says:

This is a very helpful and great initiative project of McDonald’s.
    Hey, collect those McDonald toys and wait for the next 20years coz it got good reselling value 🙂

I really commend McDonalds for including books in their happy meal set. i hope this will instill a love for reading for in children.

16. Roselle CT says:

Nauso ang trolls nung high school ako (90s hehehe) and sobrang cute talaga nila naka-collect ako ng 10 dolls na malalaki. But yung toddler namin mahilig kse sa books kaya nung pinapili namin sya he preferred the book.

17. Medj nainggit ako ah. Parang i want to get those toys for myself na din. Hahahaha. I love that McDonalda now has books included in their happy meals. What a brilliant idea!! The kids should reeeeeeeadd. Hahaha

18. momsshoutout says:

i’m planning to buy and collect all the characters, my lil girl will surely be happy with coz shes a fangirl of trolls

19. Purple Pieces says:

Never pa ako nakabili ng Happy Meal with books! I’m excited for the Trolls HM, I remember nung bata pa ako I also collected those!

20. Ayos to ah. Instead of toys, books. Much better. Tapos educational pa!

21. Gel Jose says:

Any kid and kid-at-heart would love the toys and surprises in every Happy Meal. And now they have books? Niiiiice!

22. Nikki says:

Love ko yang books

23. Gail Bufi says:

Naku bibili kami nito!

24. Camille says:

Nakakamiss. Lumaki din ako puro toys ng mcdo. Pero gusto ko yung bago nila. They incorporate books. So educational plus helpful sa kids

25. Janelle Ferrer says:

Bumili na din kami and enjoy ang twins

26. JeanSane Mom says:

Namiss ko yung trolls na toys dami ko niyan before

27. Megan Jenikka Patricio says:

Ang so cute naman ni babyhhy

28. mommyseyrah says:

Nakabili na ako nung newest two books

29. Evalyn Atayde says:

Gusto ko ung books! Mkaorder nga nito bukas hehhee

30. Chrismie says:

Wow.. ganda nito.. mayrun na si Jc di pa complete ung trolls. Pero ung book wala pa