Easy Cheese and Bacon Roll Ups Recipe

Anything CHEESY and BACON-Y is LIT. It is one of my most fave food combo. So today I am sharing with you this easy to do recipe that you can make for your kids and kids-at-heart aka your hubby.

We’re using my current favorite, Danes Cheese, which I love because of the taste – cheesy and creamy. Danes Cheese 180g is at 55php, Danes Cheese 450g is at 120php, Danes Cheese 35g and Danes Cheese Slices (22 slices) is at 65php. They also have Danes Sweet and Creamy and Danes with Real Bacon Bits.

Danes Cheese

INGREDIENTS:
1 600g Gardenia Classic Loaf
1 450g Danes Cheese
1 Danes Cheese Slices (22 slices)
1 200g CDO Honey Cured Bacon
toothpick

Serving: 11 rolls

Pomelo20200411173743926

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Roll your slices of bread flat
2. Place 1 slice of cheese on the flat bread.
3. Make cheese cubes from the cheese block. Put cheese cubes on your flat bread.
4. Roll up your bread and cheese.

5. Wrap the bacon around the roll. I didn’t pre-cook it. Put toothpick to hold it.

20200411_184706

6. Pre-heat your pan and add oil for deep frying.
7. Turn until all sides are brown.
8. Serve

Pomelo20200411221401843

So, here you are, my-very-own-to-die-for cheese and bacon roll ups that my hubby and I enjoyed eating. Crispy on the outside and cheesy gooey on the inside!

PS. I shared with you the exact brands that I used, so that you can get the same result as mine.
This entry was posted in food, PR and Events and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Easy Cheese and Bacon Roll Ups Recipe

Omgoshhh! Nakaka inggit! I love cheese and bacon too 😀 Thanks for sharing this recipe… I know what to get on the next grocery sched. Haha!

2. siliitatsipayat says:

yay! Gusto ko itry! Kaso tipid tipid muna, yung essential food items muna binibili ko. Once magkabudget na uli ako, bibili ako ng bacon 🐶

3. iamraediant says:

Basta cheese at bacon, all in ako diyan! Ttry ko talaga ito! hehe

4. Diwata Madz says:

As much as I want to eat cheesy foods, high in fat ang cholesterol sila, so hindi ako pwede bilang wala na akong apdo at inatake na sa puso ang asawa ko. Hehe. Looks yummy pa naman. Konti nalang, makikikain na ako. Hihj.

5. This is another ECQ-perfect recipe to try and serve to your family or “quarantine mates”. Not just it is economical, but who would say no to cheesy-bacony flavors?? 😀
    Keep safe always.

6. dawnlyndelle says:

Yay! I completed the list na. Hubby brought home cheese and bacon yesterday hehe. Will try this out as off ko 🙂

7. mumshienica says:

Masarap itong pang merienda mumsh, luto ako mamaya for merienda, sakto aakyat ang byenan ko para tumulong maglinis haha. Oero wala akong stock ng bacon so baka gamitin ko ay ham

I love cheese and bacon! That look’s so yummy and masarap pang meryenda. I wanna try making too but I need to buy the ingredients first.

9. Pag cheese and bacon talaga, aay! Ang sarap niyan. Try ko din to mommy ah. Thank you.

10. Natakam naman ako. Fave combo ko din ang cheese at bacon. Ipapagawa ko sa kapatid ko yan. Tamad kasi ako magluto! 😅

gusto ko sya i-try but I’m done with my menu this week. I’ll make sure isked ko sya next week for my boys pero airfryer ko siguro para bawas oil.

12. blair villanueva says:

This is nice, I want to try this for the kids. They are homeschooled until the end of the school season due to COVID19.

13. It’s my first time to hear about the Danes Cheese brand. Di pa namin nasusubukan yan. I’ll add this on my grocery list. Thanks for this recipe, may bago na naman kaming merienda sa bahay!

14. I love cheese and baconnn! Been looking for new recipes to try. Im so glad it is very easy to make. Ill try to make this for my nephews. Thanks!

15. Ugh, magagawa ko na din sana. Bacon nalang kulang. Will make sure to include that on our next grocery run. Until then, matatakam nalang muna ako sa pictures. Lol.

16. Kurt says:

I actually tried your recipe today! It was really yummy! My family and friends liked it so much that they were asking for more!!

17. Janella Herrera says:

Currently reading this late at night. Couldn’t go but to crave! Kaso, ubos na yung cheese kaninang umaga. Bacon is frozen. Hay!! Would love to try your recipe! Maybe hmmm next week?