Anything CHEESY and BACON-Y is LIT. It is one of my most fave food combo. So today I am sharing with you this easy to do recipe that you can make for your kids and kids-at-heart aka your hubby.
We’re using my current favorite, Danes Cheese, which I love because of the taste – cheesy and creamy. Danes Cheese 180g is at 55php, Danes Cheese 450g is at 120php, Danes Cheese 35g and Danes Cheese Slices (22 slices) is at 65php. They also have Danes Sweet and Creamy and Danes with Real Bacon Bits.
1 600g Gardenia Classic Loaf
1 450g Danes Cheese
1 Danes Cheese Slices (22 slices)
1 200g CDO Honey Cured Bacon
Serving: 11 rolls
1. Roll your slices of bread flat
2. Place 1 slice of cheese on the flat bread.
3. Make cheese cubes from the cheese block. Put cheese cubes on your flat bread.
4. Roll up your bread and cheese.
5. Wrap the bacon around the roll. I didn’t pre-cook it. Put toothpick to hold it.
6. Pre-heat your pan and add oil for deep frying.
7. Turn until all sides are brown.
So, here you are, my-very-own-to-die-for cheese and bacon roll ups that my hubby and I enjoyed eating. Crispy on the outside and cheesy gooey on the inside!