1) Where were you when 2019 began?
♥ At the Rañosa residence
2) Who were you with?
♥ My Coco, Jhe, Nanay, Tatay, Ate Celeste+4 kids, Kuya Eric, Ate Carol and Kuya LJ
3) Where will you be when 2019 ends?
♥ Still there!
4) Who will you be with when 2019 ends?
♥ Still with them except for Ate Carol and Kuya LJ
5) What did you do in 2019 that you’d never done before?
♥ I did a digital video for SM Supermalls with COCO XD and a lot of photoshoots for brands.
6) Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
♥ I think I didn’t have one as always – as always. BUT I HAVE NOW FOR 2020!!! #Balikalindog2020 totoo na to!
7) What would you like to have in 2020 that you lacked in 2019?
♥ Last year, I was wishing to launch a certain line for Lil Dudes Only. This time, all I want are clients. I don’t know what, they were ALL GONE in 2019. HUHUHUHU
8) What dates from 2019 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
♥ March 26 – Coco’s pre-school graduation, his 6th birthday— we were supposed to be sooo happy but then my Papang passed a few hours before the graduation ceremony. Spell mixed emotions.
9) What was your biggest achievement of the year?
♥ Came out stronger from a turmoil
10) What was your biggest failure?
♥ This was the year when I had nothing.
11) What was the biggest change in your life this year?
♥ Letting go of someone, I couldn’t believe that I can..
12) Did you change at all this year?
13) Did you change your style?
♥ I had bangs for a few months
14) What was the biggest challenge of 2019?
♥ How to stand up from a fall
15) What was the biggest disappointment of 2019?
♥ Why I had no clients at all.
16) What was the biggest blessing you received this year?
♥ My renewed US Visa, my work from home gig and getting paid and getting perks from the brands I worked with!
17) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2019?
♥ Not embarrassing, but I don’t want to remember it anymore.
18) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2019 and change something, what would it be?
♥ Sobrang dami kong gusto ko i-change. Sana di na lang ako naging open. Sana nagpursige pa ako maige. Sana di lang basta basta yung pinapagawa ko. hay.
19) What did you get really, really, really excited about?
♥ Every brand that I work with and every event that I go to
20) What was your favorite month/s of 2019?
♥ Summer and Christmas time
21) What was your favorite moment/s of the year?
♥ That moment when I finally stood up from the fall.
22) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
♥ MARCH 2019, when it was supposedly the best month ever.
23) Did you still go to school?
♥ Been out of school since 2010
24) Did you travel outside of the Philippines in 2019?
♥ NO unfortunately.
25) How many different places did you travel to in 2019?
♥ Lucena, Tagaytay/Cavite, Laguna
26) Did anyone close to you give birth?
♥ My friend, Kat to her baby girl Antonia Sage, My BFF KC’s sister – baby sis Carla to Amarah Renee, My cousin in law, Ann to her 2nd baby girl, Samara Deanne, My ate Ruth to her 3rd baby girl, Remington Quinn, my ate Michelle, gave birth to her 2nd son, Ethan Jacob, my friend Karla to her 2rd child, Amelia Klaire
27) Did anyone close to you die?
♥ Papang. I miss you everyday. The fathers of my friends, Gian and Deo. The mother of my friend, Erwin.
28) Did anyone close to you got married?
♥ My baby girls – Jill Yulo to John Cruz and Vanessa Grindrud to Marcus Vielsen
29) Did you grow apart from anyone?
30) Did you make any new friends in 2019?
♥ My instamommas!
31) Did you fall in love in 2019?
32) Did you break-up with anyone in 2019?
33) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2019?
34) What kept you sane?
♥ Coco, always
35) Who is the person you wished you have talked to this year?
♥ that I got to talk to him sincerely…
36) Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
37) Who did you spend your valentines with?
♥ Coco and Jhe
38) What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
♥ 33. We ate at Max’s, Jhe, Coco and I. Next day, dropped by Beautederm Opening to support kuya Carlo and Achi Rei. Staycation at Manila Hotel
39) How did you spend Christmas?
♥ THIS IS MY VERY FIRST CHRISTMAS na hindi kasama mga extended family. it was only us sa bahay then we prepared food, i made macaroni salad na I learned from Kris Aquino in an event then made a grazing platter.
40) What did you want and get?
41) What did you want and not get?
♥ Another US trip X( BUT I have renewed my US VISA
42) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2019?
♥ Not much
43) Did you have a job?
♥ STILL Full time mom, mean time mompreneur, part time virtual assistant and blogger/influencer/brand ambassador
44) Did you drive?
♥ No pa rin!
45) Did you suffer illness or injury?
♥ MY GOSH. YES I DID, AKALA KO ano na mangyayari, buti nawala.
46) What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
♥ nothing compares to having coco
7) Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
♥ Nabuhay ang pagkakahumaling ko kay Penn Badgley aka Dan Humprey ng Gossip Girl, now, Joe Goldberg of YOU.. at kamuntikan ko pa sya makita. Pero I breathe the same air as him wahaha. bakit kasi ganun sila. tinakpan talaga yung stage na di makikita ng mga tao na di naka pasok sa event. wawa naman kami.
48) What political issue stirred you the most?
49) How much money did you spend in 2018?
♥ Don’t even want to know, as always
50) What was the best thing you bought?
♥ Plane tickets!
51) What was your favorite TV program?
♥ It’s Showtime
52) What song will always remind you of 2018?
♥ You are my Sunshine
53) Would you change anything about yourself now?
♥ SAVE SAVE SAVE!
54) Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2018:
♥ Ignore the nega vibes. — PA RIN!
55) What did you learn about life from someone?
♥ God will always provide
56) Favorite quote of the year?
57) Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
♥ you make me happy when skies are gray
58) Was 2019 a good year for you?
♥ Not so.
59) Do you think 2020 will top 2019?
♥ OO NAMAN!! WILL MAKE SURE!
60) Are you happy to see 2019 go?
♥ YES SUPER! DI KO NA KINAKAYA HAHAHAHAH