1) Where were you when 2018 began?
♥ At the Rañosa residence
2) Who were you with?
♥ My Coco, Jhe, Nanay, Tatay, Ate Celeste+4 kids, Kuya Eric, Ate Carol and Kuya LJ
3) Where will you be when 2018 ends?
♥ Still there!
4) Who will you be with when 2018 ends?
♥ Still with them!
5) What did you do in 2018 that you’d never done before?
♥ traveled to another country twice in a year, act as an extra in an indie film that will be shown internationally
6) Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
♥ I think I didn’t have one as always – as always
7) What would you like to have in 2019 that you lacked in 2018?
♥ I just want to have my US Visa renewed and lots of clients for Lil Dudes Only, sponsored posts, influencer posts. I think I also lack confidence, I’ve always wanted to push this certain product for my store. But I am still holding back.
8) What dates from 2018 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
♥ I think our 2 out of the country trips this year because Disney will always be special.
9) What was your biggest achievement of the year?
♥ Anything related to my business I think.
10) What was your biggest failure?
♥ My lack of confidence in myself, when all I want is to “launch” this new product line for my shop
11) What was the biggest change in your life this year?
♥ Trying to accept..
12) Did you change at all this year?
♥ Not really
13) Did you change your style?
♥ Not much
14) What was the biggest challenge of 2018?
♥ Saving, especially when our trip was near
15) What was the biggest disappointment of 2018?
♥ I have no savings haha
16) What was the biggest blessing you received this year?
♥ Super daming Wedding orders pa rin, our trips to HK
17) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2018?
♥ Wala naman yata
18) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2018 and change something, what would it be?
♥ Months before our trips, I should have saved more, so at least I was able to enjoy the trip more.
19) What did you get really, really, really excited about?
♥ Meeting our Moana in HK Disneyland
20) What was your favorite month/s of 2018?
♥ Summer and Christmas time
21) What was your favorite moment/s of the year?
♥ HK Trip
22) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
♥ I think none..
23) Did you still go to school?
♥ Been out of school since 2010
24) Did you travel outside of the Philippines in 2018?
♥ YES. Twice!
25) How many different places did you travel to in 2018?
♥ Hong Kong twice, Lipa, Tagaytay
26) Did anyone close to you give birth?
♥ My best friend, Aimee finally gave birth to her baby, Asher Caelum, My Mommy BFF, Anna, gave birth to her 2nd baby girl, Stella Amethyst, My college BFF Gretch gave birth to a baby boy, SonGene, before the year ended, My marz Maan gave birth to her 2nd baby boy, Axle Zean, My Bebe Jill, gave birth to her 3rd child, Niccolo. My cuzz Maoui, gave birth to her 3rd child, Maverick. My friend, Patsy finally gained a child and gave birth to Baby Aliya Juliana, My friend, Liezel gave birth to her son, Zane; My bff’s sister, Kirstie to her baby girl, Celestia, My Ate Mello to her baby girl, Sofia Alessandra, Sofia to her baby boy, Deric, my Sakki to his 2nd son Eli and my friend Liezel to her son, Zane Evan
27) Did anyone close to you die?
28) Did anyone close to you got married?
♥ My cousin, Chad and Teena, my friend Liezel and Matz, my BFF’s sister, Kirstie and Michael
29) Did you grow apart from anyone?
30) Did you make any new friends in 2018?
♥ I cant recall.. parang wala naman
31) Did you fall in love in 2018?
32) Did you break-up with anyone in 2018?
33) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2018?
♥ i cant remember
34) What kept you sane?
♥ Coco, always
35) Who is the person you wished you have talked to this year?
♥ couldn’t think of anyone
36) Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
37) Who did you spend your valentines with?
♥ Coco and Jhe
38) What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
♥ 32, Eve of my birthday, it was my godson, son of my bestfriend Cathy’s son’s first birthday so I was with her and Gretch just like the old times. On the day itself, Vikings with the family, the day after, I watched Ang Huling El Bimbo with my bestfriend, KC and went to my to visit my Papang, brought some Dunkin Donuts (to make a Donut cake) for me to blow.
39) How did you spend Christmas?
♥ With my relatives in taytay
40) What did you want and get?
♥ a vacation abroad!
41) What did you want and not get?
♥ Another US trip X(
42) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2018?
♥ Not much
43) Did you have a job?
♥ Full time mom and part time mompreneur, still
44) Did you drive?
♥ No pa rin!
45) Did you suffer illness or injury?
♥ my mamang
46) What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
♥ nothing compares to having coco
7) Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
♥ I can’t think of any
48) What political issue stirred you the most?
49) How much money did you spend in 2018?
♥ Don’t even want to know, as always
50) What was the best thing you bought?
♥ Plane tickets!
51) What was your favorite TV program?
♥ It’s Showtime
52) What song will always remind you of 2018?
♥ You are my Sunshine
53) Would you change anything about yourself now?
♥ SAVE SAVE SAVE!
54) Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2018:
♥ Ignore the nega vibes. — PA RIN!
55) What did you learn about life from someone?
♥ God will always provide
56) Favorite quote of the year?
♥ God will always provide
57) Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
♥ you make me happy when skies are gray
58) Was 2018 a good year for you?
♥ I think so!
59) Do you think 2018 will top 2017?
♥ Praying for more travels this year and of course, more more sales!
60) Are you happy to see 2018 go?
♥ Yes, but thankful for the year that was and excited for 2019 – as always