We were in Bohol for an AIESEC conference. And it is not until the 7th day, when the conference has closed that we were able to tour around. And we only had a day to do all of that before we had to fly back to Cebu for our flight to MNL.
Bohol Travel and Tours assisted us during our tour around Bohol.
1. Blood Compact
2. 100 year old tree
3. Baclayon Church
4. Loboc River Cruise – aside from the good food, we had a very nice time dancing with the band who was playing that day. He even played ‘Pinoy Ako’ and we danced away with it. The other people inside our boat applauded after.
5. Tarsier Sanctuary
6. Carmenhills Chocolate Hills Complex – It was breathtaking. I can’t even count them, they were so many. Our Chocolate Hills is a real wonder of the world.
7. Bohol Tropics Resort – This was were we stayed for the last 7 days. After our tour and before we head to the resort we will be staying, we want back to the resort to get our stuff and bid good bye to the remaining delegates that were still there.
8. Dumaluan Beach Resort – We’ve got a room that could fit 8 of us for the night, it was small but okay. When you head out, there’s this place were you can eat. We had BBQ and liempo to feast on, right after we had night swimming of course.
9. Panglao White Beach – we were only able to see its beauty in the morning. I was speechless. It’s so beautiful. The best beach I’ve seen so far. Water is clear, the sand as fine as powder. Super beautiful and amazing.
10. Hinagdanan Cave – We went down the cave and swam in the clear waters. The stalagmites makes it even more beautiful. And the best part of this was, when he jumped from one of the high rock formations to the water down below. Face your fears talaga! What I won’t forget, was we didn’t have time to take a bath after swimming. We went straight to the airport and flew to Cebu. Our hair after, so soft and hindi sya buhol buhol, unlike when swimming in salt water or when you didn’t shampoo.