Sobrang bango ng CDO Karne Norte habang niluluto kaya siguradong laging ganado ang pamilya pag nai-serve na ito. Instead na yung usual na gisa na luto, why not experiment with other dishes that would make your family even more ganado when they eat CDO Karne Norte.
Sharing with you a quick pasta recipe that I usually cook especially when things are kind of hectic — Aglio Olio + Corned Beef Bits.
1/2 packet of spaghetti noodles
4 tbsp olive oil
1 175g can of CDO Karne Norte
2 tbsp minced garlic
Pinch of salt
1-2 tbsp chopped parsley
(used celery instead)
Dash of pepper
1 tsp chilli flakes (if you prefer it extra spicy)
1. Prepare spaghetti – cook al-dente and drained and set aside.
2. Cook CDO Karne Norte as is
3. Heat olive oil in medium heat.
4. Add garlic and CDO Karne Norte and cook until slightly brown.
5. Add chilli flakes if needed. Cook a little.
6. Add spaghetti noodles.
7. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Sprinkle some chopped parsley/celery once in platter.
To complete the pasta feels, I also made my own garlic bread by mixing room temperature butter, minced garlic, chopped parsley and a pinch of salt and toasting it in the oven…. and voilaaaaaa! Lunch is served!
Kayo naman, share niyo din ang Ganado Moments niyo with the family. Anong fave niyong luto ng CDO Karne Norte?
You can also watch it here: