MOS Burger Opens Flagship Store in the Philippines

The famous Japanese food chain, MOS Burger has finally opened its flagship store in the Philippines, as it adds to the huge range to the #FlavorsOfRobinsonsGalleria. It definitely got the best spot in Galleria.
DSCF2648

MOS Burger
has a lot of variety of burgers to choose from, From your favorite cheeseburgers to rice burgers and natsumi in your favorite Japanese food in really affordable prices, ranging from Php149-309. You can also add drinks and sides as low as Php100. Really! I’m surprised on how affordable it is, for a foreign brand ha!
DSCF2658

I’ve always love yakiniku, that’s why I ordered their Yakiniku Rice Burger with soda and green salad topped with roasted sesame dressing. It is so flavorful that I finished everything in a gist. I also ended up using a fork to make things easier for me. And how can I forget the salad! It has this fresh crunch every time you take a bite, thankful that they are generous with the dressing when we asked for another round.
yakiniku
DSCF2617DSCF2622DSCF2636DSCF2638

Don’t fret if you see the long line outside. Of course, everybody wants to try it out, since it is new. It hasn’t even been opened for a week at the moment. There might be a line but you will be amazed of their efficiency. Our food was served fast. I thought we were going to wait for a while seeing how it looked with the line outside.DSCF2594

I say head over NOW and taste it for the very first time only at the 2nd level of @robinsonsgalleriaortigas Level 2 (ADB Entrance), opposite TGIF!

Watch my VLOG!

This entry was posted in food and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to MOS Burger Opens Flagship Store in the Philippines

1. modyow says:

Ang saya andami nyo natry! At the time we ate, wala na yung Yakiniku huhuhu…. Makabalik nga!

2. Japanese cuisine is my favorite international cuisine, and having this fusion type is really a must-try. The burger you are holding on a photo has this generous sized patty! I would try this once I am in Manila. 😀

all those yummy burger selection!!! I’m glad it’s in Robinsons Galleria, it’s easy to go to from New Manila… hopefully, they will open in Magnolia, too para mas accessible sa amin:-)

4. Jean Ricamata says:

Would love to try this burger joint

5. Proud Inay says:

Waaahh first tried it in Japan and this made me missed Japan more. Photos made me get so hungry too. 🤤😋

6. Nikki says:

Need to try PH version

7. Shescapade says:

I love their Yakiniku rice burger. I would definitely return for their Wagyu. Its not available kasi before. Na curious ako dun.

8. Sobrang sarap! I wanna go back if my chance pumuslit sa mga chikitings

9. Evalyn Atayde says:

Nkakkagutom. Fave ko burgers lalo pag nasa labas.. d ako nkain ng rice meals hehehh. Check ko to. Mukhang masarap!

10. Mia sison says:

Major reason to go back to Galle!! Hope they taste as good as the Japan original 🙂

11. I wanna try the Natsumi! Grabe yung rice burger mukhang carbs overload! Puntahan ko nga yan pagpunta ko sa Galleria. Thanks for this!

12. Kurt says:

Looking at the pictures, feeling ko natry niyo lahat ng burgers! 🥰😍 Yummy ba? What’s your favorite?

Grabe nakakatakam! Want to try this soon! Will definitely order that crunchy salad too! 🙂

– Hazel | https://hazywanders.com/

14. Roma says:

Yay love the burger! Wanna try them all

Grabe natakam ako, kumain na ako pero nagugutom ulit ako.
    Wala ako masyadong nakikitang Japanese resto dito sa Korea sana pag uwi ko matikman ko yan.

16. This is super new to me and I am so excited to go and try it out. I really love japanese food so Mo’s Burger, you’re in my radar!

17. Rowena says:

Food looks delicious and sort of affordable as well. Will have to try this when I go to Galleria