We celebrated Coco’s birthday in Art in Island, the newest attraction in the metro that just opened last Christmas 2014. It is not your ordinary boring museum but it is an interactive 3D Art museum – where in you can be touchy feely with the art painted in all of the walls of the museum. You can actually do a hundred of crazy poses in every piece of art.
- Bring socks. They don’t sell socks, but a slip on which cost Php150
- Look at the floor for the Photo Points which will help you to take a correct angle for a certain art.
- Be creative and unleash the actor in you
- Eat a lot before coming inside, you could get hungry
- Make time for this and do not rush. We were inside the museum for 2 hours.
- Enjoy and have fun
Here are some of our favorite shots:
Art in Island Details
Location: 175 15th Avenue, Barangay Socorro, Cubao, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Operating Hours: 9:30 AM to 9:30 PM
Entrance fee is 500 for adults and 400 for students.
(NOTE: please bring school ID to get the student rate)
Children below 3ft. are free.
Contact Numbers: +63-2-4211356, +63-915-678-1826
Best part is, if you come back some other time, just present your old tickets and you get in for half the regular rate! So keep your tickets, you never know when you’ll need them again!