Survey Tradition: 2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013
1) Where were you when 2014 began?
♥ At a private resort in Pansol, Laguna, spending my first New Year away from Pasig, my 3rd New Year with my hubby’s family
2) Who were you with?
♥ My Coco, Jhe, Nanay, Tatay, Ate Celeste+4 kids, Ate Carol and Kuya LJ
3) Where will you be when 2014 ends?
♥ Probably, at there house
4) Who will you be with when 2014 ends?
♥ Probably, still with them
5) What did you do in 2014 that you’d never done before?
♥ Become a domesticated wife and mom
6) Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
♥ I think I didn’t have one as always
7) What would you like to have in 2015 that you lacked in 2014?
♥ TRIPS!!! I want more travels this coming year!
8) What dates from 2014 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
♥ No particular, maybe days of coco’s milestones, first tooth, first time he walked, talked and the like..
9) What was your biggest achievement of the year?
♥ Lil Dudes Only
10) What was your biggest failure?
♥ Failure to understand why friends do mean things to friends
11) What was the biggest change in your life this year?
♥ as well as a big challenge, how I was able to manage life living on my own with Jhe and Coco alone
12) Did you change at all this year?
♥ Aside from being mommy to coco, i’m quite focused on being a certified mompreneur
13) Did you change your style?
♥ become a little more stylish than last year’s
14) What was the biggest challenge of 2014?
♥ How to manage a household, while juggling it with Coco and my LDO
15) What was the biggest disappointment of 2014?
♥ couldn’t think of any
16) What was the biggest blessing you received this year?
♥ Lil Dudes Only
17) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2014?
♥ I can’t think of any
18) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2014 and change something, what would it be?
♥ Trusting people too much
19) What did you get really, really, really excited about?
♥ possibly, lots of out of town trips, hope they push through!
20) What was your favorite month/s of 2014?
♥ March will always be my favorite
21) What was your favorite moment/s of the year?
♥ By the end of the year, realizing the fruits of my labor
22) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
♥ letting go of certain people in my life
23) Did you still go to school?
♥ Been out of school for the past 4 years
24) Did you travel outside of the Philippines in 2013?
♥ No. 😦 pa rin…
25) How many different places did you travel to in 2013?
♥ Quezon Province lang yata, unfortunately
26) Did anyone close to you give birth?
♥ My friend Rann to his second son, Jin; my niece Sakki gave birth to my first apo, Aled; My Buffalo Girls Ana to Erza, Danica to Erille and Mitch to Caesar; My bestfriend’s cousin, Camille to Athena; My bebe girl Jill to Olivia, My cousin-in-law, Anna to Axl; Ate Joanne to Jessica; and Ate Yan to Skye.
27) Did anyone close to you die?
♥ This is a sad year, my auntie jojo died, followed by her father, lolo uncle rommy a few months after. My bestfriend, Aimee’s mom, Tita Aida also passed away after battling the big C for more than a decade.
28) Did anyone close to you got married?
♥ My friends, Danica and Erwin, as well as Gael to Allen.
29) Did you grow apart from anyone?
30) Did you make any new friends in 2014?
♥ New found friends from IG mommas who also do OOTD for their little ones as well as co-mompreneurs
31) Did you fall in love in 2014?
32) Did you break-up with anyone in 2014?
33) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2014?
♥ Making up stories?
34) What kept you sane?
♥ Coco, always
35) Who is the person you wished you have talked to this year?
♥ wala naman
36) Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
♥ Always happy
37) Who did you spend your valentines with?
♥ Coco had a play date with my friend Teen’s daughter, Cesca at Gymboree
38) What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
♥ 28, We ate at Gerry’s Grill with my family, oh and my bestfriend, who’s in dubai Skyped me at midnight!
39) How did you spend Christmas?
♥ Christmas eve: in Taytay with the Hemady’s
40) What did you want and get?
♥ a place in online selling world
41) What did you want and not get?
♥ What I didn’t get this year was a trip to US AGAIN AND AGAIN.
42) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2014?
♥ more than what i drunk in 2013 haha
43) Did you have a job?
♥ Full time mom and part time mompreneur
44) Did you drive?
♥ No pa rin!
45) Did you suffer illness or injury?
46) What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
♥ nothing compares to having coco
7) Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
♥ Coco Martin forever
48) What political issue stirred you the most?
49) How much money did you spend in 2014?
♥ Don’t even want to know
50) What was the best thing you bought?
♥ invested on items to sell 😀
51) What was your favorite TV program?
♥ Be Careful with My Heart, Annaliza and Ikaw Lamang
52) What song will always remind you of 2014?
53) Would you change anything about yourself now?
♥ SAVE SAVE SAVE!
54) Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2014:
♥ be careful on who you trust
55) What did you learn about life from someone?
♥ People change.
56) Favorite quote of the year?
♥ It’s not worth your time trying to explain things to others. Some people will only hear what they want to hear.
57) Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
♥ “i’m bullet proof nothing to lose, fire away fire away, ricochet you take your aim fire away fire away, shoot down but i wont fall i am titanium”
58) Was 2014 a good year for you?
♥ Yup, totally!
59) Do you think 2015 will top 2014?
♥ Praying for more travels this year
60) Are you happy to see 2014 go?
♥ Yes, but thankful for the year that was and excited for 2015
[…] Survey Tradition: 2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013/2014 […]
[…] Survey Tradition: 2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013/2014/2014/2015 […]
[…] Survey Tradition: 2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013/2014/2014/2015/2016 […]