❤❤❤❤❤ – highest / ❤ – lowest
1. Church – Christ the King, Greenmeadows, QC – This is my one and only choice for my son’s baptism. Main reasons: Their baptistry, location and their private christening rites package. ❤❤❤❤❤
Only P3,200 for the use of their baptistry, christening rites and the best part is – unlimited godparents. But you will provide the candles that you will use for the rites.
To reserve a slot: you have to be there at their office and pay 50% downpayment. Balance and documents needed should be paid and submitted 2 weeks before your schedule.
2. Outfit ❤❤❤❤❤
White Pants – H&M (From Auntie Grace, fresh from US)
White Polo – Bambini
Argyle Vest – The Children’s Place
White socks – Pitcheco
White Shoes – Crib Couture (Super sulit at PhP 149.75)
White Cap – H&M (From Auntie Grace, fresh from US)
Plaid Polo – H&M (From Auntie Grace, fresh from US)
3. Candles – Made by Etched Moments – Finally doing something for my own, my son. Yes, love your own business! Of course, nothing but the best! I actually tried a lot of designs, mostly covering the whole candle. But I decided to just make a simple ribbon because I wasn’t sure if the covered candles will be allowed. The church might prefer white candles, since it is a sign of purity. ❤❤❤❤❤
4. Invitations – Made by Etched Moments – I usually make those fancy/cutesy stuff for my clients, but this time I opted to make just a simple one for my son. Only to display his very cute picture. Hehe. If I do the diapers or the onesies, maka-cut kasi eh. It is simple but, malakas ang dating. Hehe. ❤❤❤❤❤
5. Event Photographer/Pre-event Shoot Photographer – Sophia Photography ❤❤❤❤❤
I love how they interact with their client. i love their shots. I love how fast they will send you the raw files.
6. Reception Venue – St. Matthew/Mark Function Hall in CTK – Not my first choice because even though the capacity is for 100 pax, it still looks crowded. I ended up with them because there is no other choice. The good part in choosing the venue is that it is just a few steps away from the baptistry. Meaning, the godparents and family who will be witnessing the rites won’t have to ride their cars to transfer to the reception venue. Other guests who will be coming earlier can drop by the baptistry too. It was just up to me and the caterer on how we made up the area. And when it was glammed up. It was perfect. Just how I wanted it to be. It wasn’t crowded like what I expected. ❤❤❤❤❤
7. Souvenirs – by Etched Moments – Since my theme was teddy bears, I just got teddy bears from my usual orders. But instead of teddy wearing diaper, I made it wear a bib. Also added a simple pledge for the god parents. I only gave souvenirs to the god parents. ❤❤❤❤❤
8. Cake – by Belluscious Cakes by Belle B De La Llave – One of the best decisions ever, that I chose her to make my dream cake for Coco’s christening. Ms. Belle was really accommodating. The cake is really delicious, not just your ordinary chocolate cake. The design was very detailed up to the last dot of the teddy bear’s nose. It was really really beautiful. ❤❤❤❤❤
9. Cupcakes – by Cup in Cakes by D (tentative name) – Pushed one of my best friends to finally start her baked goods business. Starting out with Coco’s christening as her first gig. And it didn’t disappoint us. As first timers, she bakes cupcakes so yummy to the last bite! She made chocolate and red velvet cupcake for Coco. Let me know if you want to order! Just leave a comment and your contact number and I’ll forward it to her. She has no FB page yet! ❤❤❤❤❤
10. Tarp Printing – Sprint – Thank you Cuzz Maoui for printing Coco’s tarp that I mounted in a frame and was placed beside the cake. ❤❤❤❤❤
11. Caterer – Blue Petals Catering – They were at the venue way earlier than expected so the set up was ready even before I arrived. They were kind enough to “repeat” the set up of the utensils since I brought a table accent (teddy bear design). The waiters were kind, well-dressed and accommodating. Food was good, just right for the price we paid. Plenty of servings, more than for the number of guests we have. Thus, there were left overs and we couldn’t bring them home because they don’t give out any containers. So you should bring one yourself. They reply fast during the time I was inquiring and very lenient with the payment. ❤❤❤❤
12. Candy & Dessert Buffet – Sweet Shindig Candy & Dessert Bar + Party Essentials – This is our second buffet, but first time with so much effort and all. Of course, love your own! ❤❤❤❤❤
13. Set up – Sweet Shindig Candy & Dessert Bar + Party Essentials – Added teddy bear table accent and balloons for the table topper.❤❤❤❤❤
For Coco’s Christening Story, please check it here.
For Coco’s Pre-Christening Photo shoot, please check it here.
For Coco’s Christening Photo shoot, please check it here.
[…] ← Coco’s Christening Photoshoot Coco’s Christening Suppliers → […]