2) Who were you with?
♥ Jhe, Tatay and Nanay, then past midnight Ate Celeste and the kids arrived.
3) Where will you be when 2012 ends?
♥ At Jhelo’s home, the first time I will celebrate with them as a legit family member.
4) Who will you be with when 2012 ends?
♥ Ranosa Family
5) What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
♥ get married and preggy 🙂
6) Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
♥ I think I didn’t have one.
7) What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012?
♥ More cash!!! SAVINGS!
8) What dates from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
♥ August 2012, the month I learned I am pregnant and November 17, the day we got married.
9) What was your biggest achievement of the year?
♥ Becoming a wife and a mom to my baby in my womb
10) What was your biggest failure?
♥ the first 2 weeks.
11) What was the biggest change in your life this year?
♥ Moving from house to house after we got married, becoming a wife and being pregnant
12) Did you change at all this year?
♥ i’m more on a maternal side
13) Did you change your style?
♥ towards the last few months, I’m wearing preggy outfits
14) What was the biggest challenge of 2012?
♥ How we will tell our parents that we are pregnant
15) What was the biggest disappointment of 2012?
♥ couldn’t think of any
16) What was the biggest blessing you received this year?
♥ Our baby boy 🙂
17) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2012?
♥ I can’t think of any
18) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2012 and change something, what would it be?
♥ None, I love 2012 just the way it is
19) What did you get really, really, really excited about?
♥ our wedding and our baby
20) What was your favorite month/s of 2012?
♥ Everyday of every month!
21) What was your favorite moment/s of the year?
♥ Seeing our baby for the first time via ultrasound, and the first time I felt him kick
22) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
♥ I don’t think I have a least favorite moment this year
23) Did you still go to school?
♥ Been out of school for the past 2 years
24) Did you travel outside of the Philippines in 2012?
♥ No. 😦
25) How many different places did you travel to in 2012?
♥ Tali Beach in Nasugbu Batangas, Anawangin Cove, Davao, Tagaytay Highlands (twice!), Villa Escudero, Subic
26) Did anyone close to you give birth?
♥ Ate Zen, my sister in law gave birth to their 2nd girl – Zyan Abigail, Ate Nikole gave birth to her 2nd baby girl, Zola Elysse, our friend Bhum’s wife Camille gave birth to Ace, our friend Carla gave birth to his son, Rajon and my kumare, Roxanne gave birth to her 2nd baby – a boy this time!
27) Did anyone close to you die?
♥ Thank God, none!
28) Did anyone close to you got married?
♥ Aside from me and Jhe, early this year our friend Carla got married to his hubby, Richard.
29) Did you grow apart from anyone?
30) Did you make any new friends in 2012?
♥ From The Exchange Regency Residence Hotel
31) Did you fall in love in 2012?
♥ all over again
32) Did you break-up with anyone in 2012?
33) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2012?
♥ Wala naman..
34) What kept you sane?
♥ my 2 boys!
35) Who is the person you wished you have talked to this year?
♥ wala naman
36) Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
♥ I’m at my happiest this year
37) Who did you spend your valentines with?
♥ Of course, none other than the love of my life, Jhelo
38) What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
♥ 26! I was supposed to have a pool party at the condo, but due to some reasons, I didn’t push through with it. I brought food at work. Then had dinner at Cajun, Mega with mommy and jhe, plus my bestfriend, Aimee and her sister Kirstie surprised me.
39) How did you spend Christmas?
♥ Christmas eve: in Taytay with the Hemady’s
40) What did you want and get?
♥ BABY BOY!
41) What did you want and not get?
♥ What I didn’t get this year was a trip to US AGAIN AND AGAIN.
42) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2012?
♥ nope coz I’m pregnant
43) Did you have a job?
♥ I did. I worked in Harte-Hanks until March of 2012 then from June to mid-September in TER. But because of my pregnancy, I resigned.
44) Did you drive?
♥ No pa rin!
45) Did you suffer illness or injury?
46) What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
♥ I guess I got everything I ever wanted this year 🙂
7) Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
♥ Coco Martin 🙂
48) What political issue stirred you the most?
♥ Tito Sotto’s I guess
49) How much money did you spend in 2012?
♥ Hindi ko na na tract! haha!
50) What was the best thing you bought?
♥ Maybe some baby stuff :0
51) What was your favorite TV program?
♥ Kung Ako’y Iiwan Mo where my cousin, Chad was a part in the earlier episodes and of course, Walang Hanggan.
52) What song will always remind you of 2012?
♥ Everybody, my SDE 🙂
53) Would you change anything about yourself now?
♥ SAVE SAVE SAVE!
54) Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012:
♥ Everything will be alright 🙂
55) What did you learn about life from someone?
♥ People change.
56) Favorite quote of the year?
♥ can it be the beat of my baby’s heart that says “i love you mommy and daddy”
57) Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
♥ “we’re starting forever now” – Miss you like crazy
58) Was 2012 a good year for you?
♥ Yup, just how I want it to be
59) Do you think 2013 will top 2012?
♥ Every year should be a better one of course!
60) Are you happy to see 2012 go?
♥ Yes, but thankful for the year and excited for 2013, the birth year of my baby boy!