I was supposed to tell the story of what happened yesterday. I was halfway through the whole story when I realized that your immaturity and you is not worth a space in this blog of mine.
Here’s my piece and what I ended up writing.
1. Bear in mind that not everyone knows your personality, your attitude and your flaws. Your friends may understand how you talk, you text, you chat, you post messages, but people who does not know you may misinterpret your statement, especially when in a “group”. Be easy on your statement/s.
2. You are what you write. Think before you type. Use words/phrases/sentences that won’t offend anyone. Unless you really want to offend anyone. Yes, not having the right words could definitely fire up some one.
3. Use punctuations properly. If you aren’t mad, then refrain from using excessive “!!!!!” or “?????” Use “!!!!” if you’re super duper happy but make sure that it also shows in your statement that you are.
4. That’s why there’s “private messaging” to keeps things between the people involved. Meaning, people who aren’t part of it, shouldn’t butt in. It will just make things worst.
5. Mean what you say, say what you mean. Don’t tell me to “grow up”, if you are being immature your self. ayt?
And as my friend, 2phe said, “Smile while you read posts, messages, status updates, etc. etc., it creates good vibes.”
HAPPY POSTING! 🙂
Disclaimer: This post isn’t directed to anyone. This is for everyone who blogs, who posts. etc.