BAYO | I am an #EmpoweredFilipina

Margaux Hemady_bayo_profilepic_layout_friend1

2020 is the year we shift the focus and magnify the contributions of an #EmpoweredFilipina.

I support the campaign to empower women. Many women don’t realize their worth. They don’t realize their potential. Many think they can’t. Because they are boxed in this mentality that only men rule the world.

Come on ghorls! It’s already 2020!

Whatever you are doing at this moment, STOP.

Think of all the things you can do. Think of all the things that you can be. Think of all the amazing things that you missed. Don’t fret, there is still time and you can still do something about it.

Once you start loving yourself. Once you realize your self-worth. Once you realize your full potential. You will be free. You will be reaching for the stars. You will be empowered.

Because women, can also change the world.
I CAN.
Because Girl, YOU CAN!

Dedicated to all the women in my life.

This entry was posted in Advocacy, fashion, PR and Events and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to BAYO | I am an #EmpoweredFilipina

1. Rowena says:

Glad that Bayo came up with a campaign to empower us, women! Kudos to Bayo!

This is a very empowering campaign from Bayo. The best part is, they just didn’t get celebrities. They got ordinary women to speak out and feel empowered.

3. Yaaaaaaz queen. Let’s go girls. Who run the world? Girls. Who run the world. Girls. Girls. πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

4. Kurt says:

Very inspiring! Show the world what a woman is capable of. ❀ ❀ ❀

5. Khryz says:

Great campaign from Bayo! And you, mommy, is such a great example of an empowered Filipina. πŸ™‚

6. Great campaign from Bayo! And you, mommy, is such a great example of an Empowered Filipina. πŸ™‚

Been seeing a lot of posts like this. So inspiring! πŸ™‚ Yes, 2020 na time to be an empowered woman! ❀
    – Hazel | https://hazywanders.com/

8. Adam Belda says:

Salute for those women who inspires each other and i love this post for sharing and being a great example of being empowered Filipina.

9. Shescapade says:

Yes I believe that every women can be empowered in their own way. Salute to us #EmpoweredFilipina.

10. Prado Arturo Navarro Bognot says:

I hope that campaigns like this can indeed help women gain the confidence that they need and be able to produce good results in life. πŸ™‚

11. May De Jesus-Palacpac says:

Oh, I’m pretty sure about the impact we can make on the world. I start with my kids. πŸ˜‰

12. I totally agree that women can change the world. In every thing I do, I always make sure that I serve my purpose. I hope more women do what they really love to do.

13. Tina says:

Behind every successful man is a woman. I don’t think any man underestimate women now. It would be great if more women would take the reins and be more confident.

14. TeamRyce says:

wow, I wish I could also have that experience and be invited by Bayo in the future. To more #empoweringwomen #girlpower

15. Wow, I wish I could also be invited by Bayo in the future for a campaign like this. Truly, an #EmpoweredFilipina is a strong Filipina

16. Gel says:

Superwomom

17. Evalyn Atayde says:

Yesss to empowering fellow women πŸ‘πŸ» Gandang campaign to ng Bayo ah

18. Nikki says:

Congrats momma !!!

19. Jean Ricamata says:

Congrats mommy. Truly you’re an Empowered woman

20. queenmelish says:

I love this campaign

21. Janelle Ferrer says:

Super fan ako ng bayo momsh. Dati pag umuuwi kami pinas bmbli tlga ako mga office dress ko sa bayo.