Chicken ‘N’ Mojos: Perfect Together

Shakey’s has always had the answer to your chicken craving.
20190829_121449-001
Considered as one of Shakey’s famous offerings, Chicken ‘N’ Mojos is such an inseparable pair. The lightly-breaded, crisp, flavored-packed chicken perfectly goes well with the iconic Mojos.

Foodies consider Shakey’s Chicken as one of the best because of the flavor that bursts out of its meat. Each part is seasoned and coated evenly, creating a distinct taste and aroma. Mojos, on the other hand, is also a cult favorite that has its own following for its seasoning and spice.
20190829_121039-001
This awesome twosome can be an appetizer, a meal in itself or even an addition to your usual order of the thin-crust pizza. Chicken ‘N’ Mojos is available in Solo (3 pieces), Buddy (5 pieces), Family (7 pieces), Party (12 pieces and Blowout (20 pieces) Packs.

A basket can be eaten on your own or shared with your friends or your family. No matter how you like it, Chicken ‘N’ Mojos is always perfect for your appetite.

20190829_121247

Mommy Pehpot took me as her #PerfectTogether pair for this event. Haha! Thanks Mommy P, always a fun time chika and learning from you.

You will always go back to your all-time favorite pairing from Shakey’s. It is not only perfect together, it’s also perfect for you.

Also, you can’t NOT forget the 25% discount of Chicken ‘N’ Mojos every Mondays to Thursdays from August 12 – September 12.
CNM-web-carousel
For more information on Shakey’s and its products, fo to http://www.shakeyspizza.ph

This entry was posted in food, PR and Events and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Chicken ‘N’ Mojos: Perfect Together

1. Tina says:

Wow thanks for informing me about this promo! Shakey’s is an institution!

2. Tina says:

Wow thanks for informing me about this promo! Shakey’s is an institution!

3. Yes to 25% discount from the pairing! Our family loves Shakey’s chicken and mojos too!

4. marielific says:

Favorite combo when dining in Shakey’s! Sayang! Tapos na yung promo 😭

5. Proud Inay says:

Wow Mojo’s all time favorite. Ang saya kadate mo pa si mommy P mas lalong enjoy kumain 😍

I love chicken too and glad Shakey’s offers great promo. Chicken + maekju (beer) in korean = chimaek!

Wala kaming Shakey’s dito sa Seoul!!!! Nakakamiss tuloy and combo na eto.

8. I really love their Mojos! Your photo makes me go crave again for chicken!

9. Oh yay I like their chicken and mojos! Always in my orders, and more dip please!

10. They’re always a must-have!!!

11. That’s my fave! I didn’t know that there’s a promo but thanks for the info! Excited for Monday!

12. I looooove Shakey’s mojos! I love eating it with chicken, with pizza, with anything, haha! Carbs galore ako pag Shakey’s, kaya mahirap iwasan!

13. Rad says:

Ahhh, yes, the ever so famous Shakey’s Chicken N’ Mojos. Brings back college memories when meeting for a project. :))