1) Where were you when 2017 began?
♥ At the Rañosa residence
2) Who were you with?
♥ My Coco, Jhe, Nanay, Tatay, Ate Celeste+4 kids, Ate Carol and Kuya LJ
3) Where will you be when 2017 ends?
♥ Still there!
4) Who will you be with when 2017 ends?
♥ Still with them!
5) What did you do in 2017 that you’d never done before?
♥ traveled to another country with my son
6) Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
♥ I think I didn’t have one as always – as always
7) What would you like to have in 2018 that you lacked in 2017?
♥ Finally, I was able to go to US this year so, after many, many surveys, my wish has finally came true. I just want more clients next year. XD
8) What dates from 2017 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
♥ Our whole US trip, especially the day I was finally reunited with my papa whom I haven’t seen in 26 years. Another one was when my mamang has left us.
9) What was your biggest achievement of the year?
♥ The last 2 months, I had super big orders for weddings. I think the fact that I was trusted to be part of the couples’ most special day is an achievement for me
10) What was your biggest failure?
♥ I wasn’t that disciplined with getting fit, but at least I was able to kahit papano towards the last half of 2017.
11) What was the biggest change in your life this year?
♥ Fulfillment feeling that I have finally seen my papa again
12) Did you change at all this year?
♥ Not really
13) Did you change your style?
♥ Not much
14) What was the biggest challenge of 2017?
♥ Saving, especially when our trip was near
15) What was the biggest disappointment of 2017?
♥ I have no savings haha
16) What was the biggest blessing you received this year?
♥ Super daming Wedding orders parin
17) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2017?
♥ Wala naman yata
18) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2017 and change something, what would it be?
♥ When I wanted to start a new biz, I should have pushed in starting it, but I was discouraged
19) What did you get really, really, really excited about?
♥ Our US Trip and Boracay trip, because I’ve been wanting to go back to US since forever and for the Bora trip, it’s been ages since we have bonded as a family
20) What was your favorite month/s of 2017?
♥ Summer of 2017
21) What was your favorite moment/s of the year?
♥ Reunion with my Papa
22) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
♥ When my Mamang passed away
23) Did you still go to school?
♥ Been out of school since 2010
24) Did you travel outside of the Philippines in 2017?
♥ YES. FINALLY!!!
25) How many different places did you travel to in 2017?
♥ US – New York, Washington DC, Waldorf Maryland, LA, San Diego, and San Francisco; Boracay, Tagaytay, Subic for Coco’s fieldtrip
26) Did anyone close to you give birth?
♥ My mommy friend, Hazel to her 3rd child Freya, My marz Maan finally gave birth to a baby boy, Alexis Zander, my college BFF, Cathy to our baby bunso, Vincent Jace, My cousin, Ate Michelle to my little nephew Dylan Christopher, My mommy friend Anna to Aiden Vaughn, my childhood friend Angile to her baby girl, Azia, one of my closest friends, Hong to Atarah Phyllis
27) Did anyone close to you die?
♥ My dearest Mamang has left us.
28) Did anyone close to you got married?
♥ My college BFF, Cathy and Janjan, My ate Mello and Roan, my highschool friend, Faye and Hong and Arn
29) Did you grow apart from anyone?
30) Did you make any new friends in 2017?
♥ TCMI Family
31) Did you fall in love in 2017?
32) Did you break-up with anyone in 2017?
33) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2017?
♥ i cant remember
34) What kept you sane?
♥ Coco, always
35) Who is the person you wished you have talked to this year?
♥ couldn’t think of anyone
36) Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
♥ sad, but happier
37) Who did you spend your valentines with?
♥ Coco and Jhe
38) What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
♥ 31, I had lunch with Jhe and Coco
39) How did you spend Christmas?
♥ With my relatives in taytay
40) What did you want and get?
♥ US Trip and reunion with my Papa
41) What did you want and not get?
♥ Nada, i think!
42) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2017?
♥ more than last year’s i think
43) Did you have a job?
♥ Full time mom and part time mompreneur, still
44) Did you drive?
♥ No pa rin!
45) Did you suffer illness or injury?
♥ my mamang
46) What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
♥ nothing compares to having coco
7) Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
♥ Coco Martin forever
48) What political issue stirred you the most?
49) How much money did you spend in 2017?
♥ Don’t even want to know, as always
50) What was the best thing you bought?
♥ Disneyland ticket
51) What was your favorite TV program?
♥ The Better Half and The Greatest Love
52) What song will always remind you of 2017?
♥ Shape of You, Despacito, Versace on the Floor and Baby SHark
53) Would you change anything about yourself now?
♥ SAVE SAVE SAVE!
54) Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2017:
♥ Ignore the nega vibes.
55) What did you learn about life from someone?
♥ God will always provide
56) Favorite quote of the year?
♥ God will always provide
57) Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
♥ Remember me
For I will soon be gone
And let the love we have live on
And know that I’m with you the only way that I can be
So until you’re in my arms again
Remember me yeah
58) Was 2017 a good year for you?
♥ half half!
59) Do you think 2018 will top 2017?
♥ Praying for more travels this year and of course, more more sales!
60) Are you happy to see 2017 go?
♥ Yes, but thankful for the year that was and excited for 2018 – as always