1) Where were you when 2013 began?
♥ At Jhe’s house
2) Who were you with?
♥ My Coco, Jhe, Nanay, Tatay, Ate Celeste+4 kids, Ate Carol and Kuya LJ
3) Where will you be when 2013 ends?
♥ We’re currently in Laguna
4) Who will you be with when 2013 ends?
♥ Still with them
5) What did you do in 2013 that you’d never done before?
♥ Give birth
6) Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
♥ I think I didn’t have one.
7) What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013?
♥ More clients! More Sales! Equals to more cash!
8) What dates from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
♥ Of course, March 26, 2013, love at first sight, the first time I met the love of my life
9) What was your biggest achievement of the year?
♥ Quite successful in being mom to my little one
10) What was your biggest failure?
11) What was the biggest change in your life this year?
♥ Being a hands on mom to Coco + moving out of my mom’s house
12) Did you change at all this year?
♥ i’m still more on a maternal side
13) Did you change your style?
♥ yes, because I don’t wear big clothes anymore, since I wore preggy clothes last year.
14) What was the biggest challenge of 2013?
♥ How to nurture a child
15) What was the biggest disappointment of 2013?
♥ couldn’t think of any
16) What was the biggest blessing you received this year?
♥ Our baby boy 🙂
17) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2013?
♥ I can’t think of any
18) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2013 and change something, what would it be?
♥ None, I love 2013 just the way it is
19) What did you get really, really, really excited about?
♥ my baby
20) What was your favorite month/s of 2013?
21) What was your favorite moment/s of the year?
♥ Giving birth
22) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
♥ Moving out
23) Did you still go to school?
♥ Been out of school for the past 3 years
24) Did you travel outside of the Philippines in 2013?
♥ No. 😦
25) How many different places did you travel to in 2013?
♥ Tagaytay (Twice!) and Boracay
26) Did anyone close to you give birth?
♥ My friend, Karla gave birth to Yzabella Kaye and my ate Ice gave birth to Zia Elijah in June 15 and 16!
27) Did anyone close to you die?
♥ Thank God, none!
28) Did anyone close to you got married?
♥ I don’t think so.
29) Did you grow apart from anyone?
30) Did you make any new friends in 2013?
♥ Actually, I’ve know them since August 2012 when our group was “founded” but totally became real friends this year – 2nd quarter of 2013 mommies/daddies and babies – people whom I’ve shared my pregnancy journey with
31) Did you fall in love in 2013?
♥ I fell in love, at first sight to Coco
32) Did you break-up with anyone in 2013?
33) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2013?
♥ All about that person is a LIE.
34) What kept you sane?
35) Who is the person you wished you have talked to this year?
♥ wala naman
36) Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
♥ More than my happiest last year
37) Who did you spend your valentines with?
♥ Hubby at TGIF
38) What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
♥ 27! I ate out with my mom and hubby and coco at DADS then 2 days after, with all of my family and friends, doubled it with Coco’s Christening.
39) How did you spend Christmas?
♥ Christmas eve: in Taytay with the Hemady’s
40) What did you want and get?
♥ BABY BOY!
41) What did you want and not get?
♥ What I didn’t get this year was a trip to US AGAIN AND AGAIN.
42) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2013?
♥ just 1 bottle right before the year ended
43) Did you have a job?
44) Did you drive?
♥ No pa rin!
45) Did you suffer illness or injury?
46) What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
♥ nothing compares to having coco
7) Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
♥ Coco Martin forever
48) What political issue stirred you the most?
♥ Can’t remember
49) How much money did you spend in 2013?
♥ Hindi ko na na tract! haha!
50) What was the best thing you bought?
♥ More baby stuff
51) What was your favorite TV program?
♥ Be Careful with My Heart, Ina Kapatid, Anak
52) What song will always remind you of 2013?
53) Would you change anything about yourself now?
♥ SAVE SAVE SAVE!
54) Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2013:
♥ Be strong
55) What did you learn about life from someone?
♥ People change.
56) Favorite quote of the year?
♥ No one said it would be easy, But it will all worth it.
57) Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
♥ love i see forever in your eyes, i see heaven in your smile
58) Was 2013 a good year for you?
♥ Yup, totally!
59) Do you think 2014 will top 2013?
♥ Every year should be a better one of course! More adventures for Coco and me
60) Are you happy to see 2013 go?
♥ Yes, but thankful for the year and excited for 2014