Finally, a legit shopping spree of baby stuff for me. I used to “shop” for clothes, toys, etc for “my future baby” or for my godchildren/nieces. I always hide the baby stuff that I buy for “me” because I don’t have a baby. yet. BUT NOW, since I have a baby coming very very soon…..Today is part 1 of our scheduled SHOPPING trip for our baby boy’s things, that we coincided with the baby fair!
First, I registered for a MOM Card so I could have privileges in the future when I purchase stuff at Baby Company. With worth P3000 purchase from the baby fair, you will get a swag bag that contains freebies from some of the major companies under Baby Company and the event’s sponsors. I was able to get one, plus a Baby Company umbrella!
Second, we started our 3-hour shopping! Any mommy-to-be will go crazy from all the baby items available. But first things, first. We only purchased first those that Coco will be needing immediately. But I can’t help it. I’m really shoe-holic for baby that I got him 3 pairs today.
Some of our good buys:
1. Cetaphil Liquid Cleanser 250ML at regular price of 315php with freebies: same liquid cleanser 60ML, Antibacterial cleansing bar sample and moisturizing lotion sachet
2. Bloom 2-pc flannel blanket from P549.75 to P275
3. Bloom Coral Fleece blanket from P349.75 to P175
4. A lot of Owen baby apparel which are “rejects” because of some stain or what not at P50 each. 6-pcs terry cloth also at P50.
5. Owen fitted crib sheet from P679.75 to P150
6. Owen pillow case set from P399.75 to P200
7. My Bulileet shoes from P449 to P160
8. My Bulileet bibs from P139 to P100
9. Looney Tunes 4-pack Terry Wash cloth from P249.75 to P100
10. 2-in-1 twisted wire bottle brush from P189.75 to P55
We still bought more items than what I listed but they were just discounted by a few bucks. So not really good buy that we just bought them because they are also needed for Coco’s arrival.
A tub full of SURPRISES for our Baby Coco!
I was really happy and satisfied with my purchases, worth every penny for our dear baby. Now I can’t wait for next year’s baby fair for more great finds at affordable prices for our most precious one.
Tomorrow’s the last day! You can still catch the baby fair at the 5th floor Megatrade Hall, SM Megamall! Happy Shopping!