Survey Tradition: 2006/2007/2008/2009/2010
1) Where were you when 2011 began?
♥ Here at home at midnight, then went out, tambay at Jizo Shop with our friends+Jhe, in the wee hours of the morning.
2) Who were you with?
♥ Family and Jhe
3) Where will you be when 2011 ends?
♥ Just got home from Hongkong, no time for preparation.. yay! Spent the New Year’s Eve at Jhe’s house
4) Who will you be with when 2011 ends?
♥ Ranosa Family – Jhe, Tatay, Nanay, Ate Celeste, Alleanne, Annelour, Ara, Baby Alynna and Kuya Allen
5) What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before?
♥ Traveled in a foreign country alone, went on a Boracay vacation alone, started working, bought our first car and second car 😛
6) Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
♥ No, I wasn’t able to go to US, NOT AGAIN! And I wasn’t that fit. For next year? YES, would probably will.
7) What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
♥ More cash!!! SAVINGS!
8) What dates from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
♥ times when I’m with Jhe’s family, super happy to spend times with them 🙂 It was overwhelming.
9) What was your biggest achievement of the year?
♥ I got a regular job 🙂
10) What was your biggest failure?
♥ Not that it’s a failure, masyado lang ako magastos ng bonggang bongga!!! please!!!
11) What was the biggest change in your life this year?
♥ Having a regular job, having to wake up or stay up, depends on my schedule.
12) Did you change at all this year?
♥ Quite the same, except that I’m working now
13) Did you change your style?
♥ short hair again, I always cut my hair, I don’t know why.. more on semi formal fashion since that’s what I wear to work.
14) What was the biggest challenge of 2011?
♥ How to pay my bills LOL
15) What was the biggest disappointment of 2011?
♥ How I’m sobrang magastos
16) What was the biggest blessing you received this year?
♥ As panget as it may seem, money. I don’t know how I got my money this year to be able to support my wants. But of course, a happy and healthy relationship with Jhe, too!
17) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2011?
♥ I can’t think of any
18) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2011 and change something, what would it be?
♥ Moments I want to shop for something hahaha ohmygod. If I didn’t shop so much, I’m already in the US now. grr..
19) What did you get really, really, really excited about?
♥ My out of town trips!
20) What was your favorite month/s of 2011?
♥ Everyday of every month!
21) What was your favorite moment/s of the year?
♥ Every waking moment I spent with Jhe
22) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
23) Did you still go to school?
♥ Thank God, I don’t go to school anymore!
24) Did you travel outside of the Philippines in 2011?
♥ Singapore, Malaysia and Hongkong
25) How many different places did you travel to in 2011?
♥ Cebu, Bohol, Boracay, Potipot Island in Zambales, Calatagan, Batangas, Sierra Madre, Tanay, Infanta, Quezon – other than the ones mentioned above
26) Did anyone close to you give birth?
♥ My friend Joyce gave birth to Andrey Miguel; my cousin in law, ate Tin gave birth to Porschea Mikaela; my godsisters, ate Cyndee gave birth to baby girl #2, Xyrille Jade and ate Chai to baby #3 (technically 4th, but her eldest passed away); my friend Aleli gave birth to baby boy Cael Gabriel
27) Did anyone close to you die?
♥ Thank God, none!
28) Did anyone close to you got married?
♥ Buffalo Negro couples- Ken and Ana got married on my birthday. 2phe and Mitch got married the 14th of this month.
29) Did you grow apart from anyone?
30) Did you make any new friends in 2011?
♥ my Hark Hanks family
31) Did you fall in love in 2011?
♥ all over again
32) Did you break-up with anyone in 2011?
33) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2011?
♥ That her kid is Jhe’s son, eh chinito yung bata, the mom is not chinita, and definitely, the Ranosa’s are not chinito nor chinita, so san nanggaling yung mata ng anak niya? EPAL!
34) What kept you sane?
♥ my luyluy
35) Who is the person you wished you have talked to this year?
♥ hmm.. wala naman…
36) Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
♥ I’m happier this year
37) Who did you spend your valentines with?
♥ Of course, none other than the love of my life, Jhelo
38) What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
♥ 25! Jhe and I spend the night at Sierra Madre Resort in Tanay then went to the Regina Rosary. Then eve of my birthday, shot with Jhe, Nica, Whin, Ezel and Dhel. Then, my birthday itself, lunch with mama and rissey, lamon lunch with Hong, Arn & Jhe plus watched I-Libings where in Kuya is a part of. Then dinner with Hong, Arn, Jhe, Kuya/Carlo, Mei and Pem. ILOVEYOUALL!
39) How did you spend Christmas?
♥ Christmas eve: before going to taytay, spent time with the Ranosa’s. Then went to Taytay for Noche Buena with the Hemady’s. Then Christmas Lunch with the Adea’s.
40) What did you want and get?
♥ Blackberry, Camera, Notebook and a Car 😛
41) What did you want and not get?
♥ What I didn’t get this year was a trip to US AGAIN AND AGAIN.
42) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2011?
♥ Not much this time 🙂
43) Did you have a job?
♥ Yes, regular na ako sa work ko! 😛
44) Did you drive?
♥ No pa rin!
45) Did you suffer illness or injury?
♥ Gosh, kaloka lang na nagka infection ako 😦
46) What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
♥ Trip to US pa rin!
7) Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
♥ No one.. 😛
48) What political issue stirred you the most?
♥ GMA’s case
49) How much money did you spend in 2011?
♥ grabe, sorry, almost 200k na booo!
50) What was the best thing you bought?
♥ my Canon G12 Haley
51) What was your favorite TV program?
♥ aside from One Tree Hill, I love New Girl and Raising Hope 🙂
52) What song will always remind you of 2011?
♥ Sky Full of Lighter and Super Bass
53) Would you change anything about yourself now?
♥ SAVE SAVE SAVE!
54) Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011:
♥ Learn to save!!!!!!
55) What did you learn about life from someone?
♥ Limit yourself to what you only need.
56) Favorite quote of the year?
♥ Sa puso, sa isip, sa salita at sa gawa, 😀
57) Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
♥ “If my heart was a house, you’d be home” – Owl City
58) Was 2011 a good year for you?
♥ Yup, just how I want it to be
59) Do you think 2012 will top 2011?
♥ Every year should be a better one of course!
60) Are you happy to see 2011 go?
♥ Yes, but thankful for the year
[…] Tradition: 2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011 1) Where were you when 2012 began? ♥ At my Jhelo’s home, first time I celebrated New Year […]
[…] Survey Tradition: 2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012 […]
[…] Survey Tradition: 2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013/2014/2014/2015 […]
[…] Survey Tradition: 2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013/2014/2014/2015/2016 […]