Survey Tradition: 2006/2007/2008/2009
1) Where were you when 2010 began?
♥ I was having a great time with my Hemady family in our Taytay home – first Christmas/New Year there.
2) Who were you with?
♥ Auntie Grace, Auntie Chi, Claudean, Andre, Ate Ice, Awe, Sky, Lola and Lolo, Dean, Uncle Jun, Auntie Sabel, Ate Mello, Mama, Dad, Sherisse, Denzel.. hmm who else?
3) Where will you be when 2010 ends?
♥ Taytay for Media Noche then head back home before the putukan begins
4) Who will you be with when 2010 ends?
♥ Hemady Family
5) What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
♥ Does graduating from college counts? Applied for a job and worked for a while haha!
6) Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
♥ No, I wasn’t able to go to US, NOT AGAIN! And I wasn’t that fit, but I did lose weight. For next year? I’m not sure. I’m lazy to think right now. haha!
7) What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
♥ Can’t believe what I’ve been wanting to have since 2007 is here with me now – the love of my life. I’m not sure what to ask for, but I’m really happy now. Couldn’t ask for more. Just maybe more cash?
8) What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
♥ Graduation Day!
9) What was your biggest achievement of the year?
♥ Graduation Day – need I say more?
10) What was your biggest failure?
♥ I just easily gave up, but maybe because it’s not really for me
11) What was the biggest change in your life this year?
♥ Lovelife, Hello welcome to the real world!
12) Did you change at all this year?
♥Yes, definitely. I really changed, and everything changed. -> same answer from last year’s.
13) Did you change your style?
♥ No I went back to my long hair. But I love wearing shorts and leggings this year.
14) What was the biggest challenge of 2010?
♥ How to pass venture management 2 and venture assessment – for me to graduate!
15) What was the biggest disappointment of 2010?
♥ Maybe having those petty fights that are unnecessary, that should have been happy moments, but we chose not to.
16) What was the biggest blessing you received this year?
♥ knowing what is right from what is wrong, my love
17) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2010?
♥ I can’t think of any
18) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2010 and change something, what would it be?
♥ June again, just secret.
19) What did you get really, really, really excited about?
♥ My out of town trips!
20) What was your favorite month/s of 2010?
♥ Everyday of every month!
21) What was your favorite moment/s of the year?
♥ Every waking moment I spent with Jhe
22) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
♥ JUne, August and October
23) Did you still go to school?
♥ Yup, I went to school til May and graduated in July
24) Did you travel outside of the Philippines in 2010?
♥ No 😦
25) How many different places did you travel to in 2010?
♥ Boracay, Pampanga, Laiya, Baguio, Tagaytay, Galera
26) Did anyone close to you give birth?
♥ My bestfriend Kc gave birth to her second child, Selphie Vanille. My cousin Kuya Bambi’s wife, Ate Annie gave birth to my first nephew, Caleb Grey. My mare, Roxanne gave birth to her first, Reine Elliana as well as my other mare, Rann to her unico ijo, Riohann Izanagi. My friend Pam gave birth to her second son, Miguel also. My kinakapatid, Ate Ting gave birth to her 2nd child, Athan Kristoff and another friend, Akina to her daughter, Kiam Amber. My aunt also gave birth to Julianne. And lastly, Jhe’s eldest sister gave birth to her 4th girl, Alynna.
27) Did anyone close to you die?
♥ Lola Paz, Lola Fe and Tito Manny
28) Did anyone close to got married?
♥ My choirmate Angile and my mare Rann but I wasn’t able to attend both weddings. My cousin kuya JV got married just this month.
29) Did you grow apart from anyone?
♥ Yes. Only better!
30) Did you make any new friends in 2010?
♥ Yeahhh!! JV’s new girl, Jap, Team B!tches – LG, Tine, J9, Jo, Mariel & Tel and the rest of our team – Louie, James, Nate, Zy, Ahyin, Beng, Je, Gerlie, Tosca, Keity
31) Did you fall in love in 2010?
♥ Of course, the return of the comeback of the love of my life
32) Did you break-up with anyone in 2010?
33) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2010?
♥ OMG SUPER!
34) What kept you sane?
♥ Kenzo! Jhelo! My bestfriends
35) Who is the person you wished you have talked to this year?
♥ 2010’s wish came true already (my papa)..
36) Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
♥ I’m happier this year
37) Who did you spend your valentines with?
♥ Of course, none other than the love of my life, Jhelo
38) What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
♥ I turned 24 and I just graduated from college, so I had a joint celebration with all my friends around. Happiest!
39) How did you spend Christmas?
♥ In Cainta..
40) What did you want and get?
41) What did you want and not get?
♥ I did get whatever I wanted for the past few years – Lovelife. What I didn’t get this year was a trip to US.
42) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2010?
43) Did you have a job?
♥ I still have my business and I worked for a few days and trained for 2 weeks 😛
44) Did you drive?
♥ Not yet
45) Did you suffer illness or injury?
♥ None thank God!
46) What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
♥ Trip to US
7) Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
♥ No one.. 😛
48) What political issue stirred you the most?
49) How much money did you spend in 2009?
♥ OMG I think almost a hundred thousand!
50) What was the best thing you bought?
♥ a trip to cebu-bohol for January worth 0php just paid for the tax 😛 and another one to Boracay, worth 10php+tax
51) What was your favorite TV program?
♥ One Tree Hill
52) What song will always remind you of 2010?
♥ Just the Way You Are and Billionaire
53) Would you change anything about yourself now?
♥ Just for the better
54) Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010:
♥ Love only one. Trust few.
55) What did you learn about life from someone?
♥ Kung ayaw niya, edi wag – kuya kaloy hahaha
56) Favorite quote of the year?
♥”When mean people hurt you, think of them as sandpapers. They may rub and scratch you painfully, but eventually, you will end up smooth and polished while they end up worthless.”
57) Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
♥ Subukan mong magmahal o giliw ko .. Kakaibang ligaya ang matatamo..Ang magmahal ng iba’y di ko gagawin .Pagkat ikaw lang tanging sasambahin..Wag ka ng mangangamba..Pag-ibig koy ikaw wala ng iba
58) Was 2010 a good year for you?
♥ Yup, just how I want it to be
59) Do you think 2011 will top 2010?
♥OO! ng Bonggang bongga!
60) Are you happy to see 2010 go?
♥ Yes, but thankful for the year
[…] Tradition: 2006/2007/2008/2009/2010 1) Where were you when 2011 began? ♥ Here at home at midnight, then went out, tambay at Jizo Shop […]
[…] Tradition: 2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011 1) Where were you when 2012 began? ♥ At my Jhelo’s home, first time I celebrated New […]
[…] Survey Tradition: 2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012 […]
[…] Survey Tradition: 2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013/2014/2014/2015 […]
[…] Survey Tradition: 2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013/2014/2014/2015/2016 […]