by Robet Fulghum
1. Share everything.
2. Play fair.
3. Don’t hit people.
4. Put things back where you found them.
5. Clean up your own mess.
6. Don’t take things that aren’t yours.
7. Say you’re sorry when you hurt somebody.
8. Live a balanced life – learn some and think some and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some.
9. Be aware of wonder. Remember the little seed in the Styrofoam cup: the roots go down and the plant goes up and nobody really knows how or why, but we are all like that.
10. Goldfish and hamsters and white mice and even the little seed in the Styrofoam cup – they all die. So do we.
11. And then remember the first word you learned – the biggest word of all – LOOK.
12. And it is still true, no matter how old you are, when you go out in the world, it is best to hold hands and stick together.