SURVEY #1 – Awards Night =)
1) Drinking Buddy of The Year?
` , cathy, mike, barry and sir G 🙂
2) Lifetime service award – Longest friend?
3) High Point of the year?
` my proudest moments
4) Low point of the year?
` around february
5) Best holiday?
` xmas shempre
6) Anthem for 2006?
` with a smile
7) Any regrets?
` none, coz what ever happened to me last year happened for a reason..
8) Best Night out?
` gerry’s grill! mommy G’s post bday celeb. and november 23 7pm to no 24 5 am. if you call that a night out. hahahaha… setting up at delicacies village in tiende for the bazaar
9) Worst Night out?
10) Who did you spend your valentines with?
` ces, watched new world
11) Best relationship?
` tres chikas! gandalicious, sexylicious, takawlicious love you
12) Worst relationship?
13) Best concert?
` HALE pa rin
14) Best New Relationship/Friend?
` 14 Trainees esp. Tam & Team Tiende 🙂
15) Best decision made all year?
` forgiveness 🙂
16) Best new album that you have listened to?
` hale’s, asap hotsilog and electromagnetic jam
17) Most proud moment?
` pbox & tiende bazaar
18) Most reliable people?
19) Best job of the year?
20) Best Film?
` kasal kasali kasalo for local, the guardian for foreign
21) Favorite quote of the year?
` patience is a virtue
22) Rate 2006 on a scale of 1-10(best)
23) Plans for 07?
` finish my course, hopefully fall in love…
24) Funniest Friend?
25) Best Family Member Award
` ate ruthie
26) Craziest Friend Award
` my bestilicious
SURVEY #2 – Remembering 2006
1) Was 2006 a good year for you?
` of course!
2) What was your favorite moment/s of the year?
` every out of town trip i went to, PBox and the bazaar
3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
` sometime in february..
4) Where were you when 2006 began?
` dito din sa harap ng pc
5) Who were you with?
` but i was with my family
6) Where will you be when 2006 ends?
` when 2006 ended, i was infront of my pc
7) Who will you be with when 2006 ends?
` my family
8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2006?
` wala ako ganun
9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2007?
` wala din
10) Did you fall in love in 2006?
` i think so
11) if yes, with whom?
` hulaan nio
12) If yes, does he know?
` alam ba niya?
13) Are you still in love with him?
` no eh.
14) You regret it?
` that i fell inlove with him? no.
15) Did you break-up with anyone in 2006?
16) Did you make any new friends in 2006?
` yeah a lot!! i also have 14 new international friends, plus aiesecers from other skuls AND a lot of my skulmates 🙂
17) Who are your favorite new friends?
` the 14 trainees especially Tam, Team Tiende 🙂
18) What was your favorite month/s of 2006?
` latter part of the year
19) Did you travel outside of the Philippines in 2006?
` yup to US
20) How many different places did you travel to in 2006?
` Around california, Bohol, Cebu, Batangas, Cavite, Tagaytay, La Union, Baguio 🙂
21) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2006?
` not really close.. but a relative
22) Did you miss anybody in the past year?
23) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2006?
` superman, eight below, little manhattan, the guardian and WTC
24) What was your favorite song from 2006?
` gitara 🙂
25) What was your favorite record from 2006?
26) How many concerts did you see in 2006?
` puro hale 🙂
27) Did you have a favorite concert in 2006?
` kumusta naman the question!
28) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2006?
` i guess so!
29) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2006?
` never do drugs
30) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
32) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2006?
` alam ni bestilicious yun! hahahaha!! we still dunno if that’s true until now 🙂 pero wa na kami paki. past is past.
34) Did you treat somebody badly in 2006?
35) Did somebody treat you badly in 2006
` yeah. bagays a movie niya. hahaha
36) How much money did you spend in 2006?
` a lot. shopping. movies. out of town trips. amp. FOOD.
37) What was/were your proudest moment/s of 2006?
` PBoX, Tiende Bazaar =)
38) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2006?
39) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2006 and change something, what would it be?
` ano siguro. ano…
40) What are your plans for 2007?
` finish my degree.. another PBOX..
SURVEY #3 – more reminiscing
1. What did you do in 2006 that you’d never done before?
‘i was part of part of different organizing stuff… the first PBoX in the Philippines (AIESEC), the first student entrepreneur bazaar held at Tiendesitas, and the ESA Christmas party ’06 🙂 and oh yeah, learned how to make/edit videos!!!
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
‘i usually don’t make new year’s resolutions
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
‘my kuya’s wife 🙂
4. Did anyone close to you die?
‘not really close, my mom’s uncle died and Arielle, my bestfriend’s chowchow died
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
‘ love life yung lang wala ng iba. hahaha
7. What dates from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
‘ well, i had a good 2006, i’d remember and cherish each day
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
‘Pbox & Bazaar
9. What was your biggest failure?
‘hmmm… not sure..
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
‘nope..just a few fevers
11. What was the best thing you bought?
‘my precious twin, my digicam! and lotsa clothes!!!!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
‘ahhh.. this person… guess who!!
14. Where did most of your money go?
‘food and clothes and MOVIES!!!
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
‘out of town trips with my barkada, US trip with my family and movie dates with my bestfriend/barkada
16. What song will always remind you of 2006?
‘Boom tarat tarat. hahaha… Gitara,Narda, Haway Kamay…
17. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
‘nakapag ipon ako mas marami money 🙂
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
‘christmas is done. i spent it at Lipa.. christmas day at cavite 🙂
21. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
‘Cathy!!!! my bestilicious!
22. Did you fall in love in 2006?
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
‘My Girl, Only You, Princess Hours and A love to Kill
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
‘The Vinci, Princess Diaries 7
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
‘wala eh… sticking to Hale, True faith and MYMP
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
‘kasal ksali kasalo! hahaha.. little manhattan, eight below, the guardian, WTC, superman
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
‘i turned 20. my 2 barkada in my house 🙂 almost complete!
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
‘ i wore more skirts last year 🙂
34. What kept you sane?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
‘still oliver james.. sam milby..
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
‘ no comment
37. Who did you miss?
‘ lotsa people……….
38. Who was the best new person you met?
‘ Team Tiende… barry, schela & carla… add up clarisse and sir G then kaye, JR, Jc, kimmy, pamee,.. and a lot of other skulmates… wootwoot!!! miss ko na kayo! and of course, the 14 trainees!
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006:
‘patience pa rin!
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
‘ happiness is anyone and anything at all that’s love my you (me)