We’ve all had our fair share of using our favorite Nestle All Purpose Cream through the years and I am 100% sure that it is a staple in each of our kitchen’s pantry. Agree? On days that we are craving for something creamy or we just want to make something for sharing, we can always head over to https://www.createwithcream.ph/, especially if you think you are running out of creamy recipes. That I doubt!
Here’s what Coco and I did yesterday – my very first Creamy Baked Macaroni!!! Thank you for helping me out my love, I hope you had fun!
Ingredients Made 3 pans (7.5 x 3.5 x 2 in):
1 pack 400g elbow macaroni pasta
For Tomato meat sauce:
1 small white onion, chopped
1 head of garlic, minced
1 small red bell pepper, chopped
1 small green bell pepper, chopped
3 tbsp oil
1/3 ground beef
1 beef cube
2 cups tomato sauce
2cups banana ketchup
salt and pepper
1 cup shredded cheese
For White Sauce:
3/4 stick of butter
1 cup of all-purpose flour
2 cups of Nestle Fresh Milk
1 1/2 packs of 250g Nestle All Purpose Cream
1/2 cup quick melt cheese
1/2 cup mozarella cheese
1. Cook pasta accordingly. Set aside.
2. Sauté garlic, onion, red and green bell paper. Add ground beef and cook until it is brown. Add beef cube and stir evenly. Pour tomato sauce and banana ketchup. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Cook to boil. Set aside.
3. For the white sauce: Melt butter and add flour. Stir until flour is absorbed by the butter and lumps are formed. Pour in Nestle Fresh Milk and Nestle All Purpose Cream. Stir until flour is diluted. Add quick melt cheese and mozzarella cheese, continue stirring until the mixture is well blended. Set aside.
4. Pour in the tomato meat sauce mixture to the bowl of macaroni. Mix evenly. Add a few tablespoons of the white sauce in the bowl along with the shredded cheese. Mix evenly.
5. Pour in macaroni in baking tray. Spread white sauce on top. Bake for 15-20 minutes from a pre-heated oven (195C).
PS. If you’ll see the video, medyo fail yung white sauce ko, it is not saucy, so I that’s when I added fresh milk, which is not in the video. So, I was able to at least save the sauce. Once it was out of the over, I just said to myself, I think I did it great for a first timer!